[abc-announce] future of abc secure

From: Oege de Moor <Oege.de.Moor@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 11:51:02 BST

We are happy to announce that the abc project has received
a grant from EPSRC (the UK equivalent of NSF) to the value
of 680K USD, as well as substantial funding from NSERC
(the Canadian funding agency).

This guarantees the development of abc for the foreseeable
future; in particular, you can safely rely on continued
support when using it in your own development or research.

We'd like to thank all abc users for their input, and we
look forward to many years of further collaboration.
If there are any feature requests or burning issues you
have been saving up, now is the time to tell us.

Best wishes,

The abc team.