Re: [abc-dev] Using the eaj extension

From: Ganesh Sittampalam <Ganesh.Sittampalam@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 16:58:29 BST

Hi!

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Ivica Aracic wrote:

> however, I have not been able to figure out how the eaj extension is
> activated.
>
> The abc.eaj source code contains no Main class like provided for abc itself.
> Do I have to hook-up the eaj extension to the abc Main?
> I would be very grateful for a hint.

abc uses reflection to load extensions.
http://abc.comlab.ox.ac.uk/extensions provides details of how to use it;
the key point is that you just run abc with the flag
"-ext abc.eaj.ExtensionInfo". [The precise flag will change with our next
release to the rather shorter "-ext abc.eaj", as the web page mentions.]

I hope that helps.

By the way, you should probably subscribe to at least one of the abc
mailing lists (details at http://abc.comlab.ox.ac.uk/lists). Otherwise our
anti-spam measures mean your posts have to be manually approved.

Cheers,

Ganesh