RE: [abc-dev] Delay initialization of JoinPoint -- maybe not true...

From: Isaac Yuen <isaac.yuen@mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Thu Mar 30 2006 - 02:12:04 BST

I guess, a related question will be: if I have some aspects that happen to have common JP, then the thisJoinPoint object reference can be passed by
the aspects. However, the interesting is, each time the shadow() method initiated a new JP obj by calling the makeJP again and pass it to the inline code. How can I fix it?

Isaac