Re: [abc-dev] abc respository

From: Pavel Avgustinov <pavel.avgustinov_at_magd.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 11:55:16 +0000

Indeed there is. You can check out the following URL in svn:

http://abc.comlab.ox.ac.uk/products/trunk/abc-full

This will get you stock abc, as well as a bunch of extensions that will
probably make it into the next release (which, incidentally, we hope to do by
the end of the month).

Please let us know if you run into any issues.

- P