RE: [abc-users] polyglot.util.InternalCompilerError

From: Prof. Laurie HENDREN <hendren@sable.mcgill.ca>
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 15:52:37 GMT

Hi James,

Are you using Windows and a windows shell? (I notice the \ in your file name).

Laurie

| Laurie Hendren, Professor, School of Computer Science |
| McGill University |
| 318 McConnell Engineering Building tel: (514) 398-7391 |
| 3480 University Street fax: (514) 398-3883 |
| Montreal, Quebec H3A 2A7 hendren@cs.mcgill.ca |
| CANADA http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren |