RE: [abc-users] polyglot.util.InternalCompilerError

From: Prof. Laurie HENDREN <hendren@sable.mcgill.ca>
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 11:57:29 GMT

Hi James,

I think I have recreated your bug. If you look down in your message
you say ....

> My class path is set to ". ;C:\abc\lib\abc-runtime.jar;"

Note that there is a space after the .

If you remove that space I think everything should work fine for you.

We will track down why we don't give a better diagnostic for this, I
think it is in the Polyglot front-end, where it is looking for a
non-existant directory with the name ". ".

Please let me know if this fixes your problem. Thanks for your feedback.

Cheers, Laurie

| Laurie Hendren, Professor, School of Computer Science |
| McGill University |
| 318 McConnell Engineering Building tel: (514) 398-7391 |
| 3480 University Street fax: (514) 398-3883 |
| Montreal, Quebec H3A 2A7 hendren@cs.mcgill.ca |
| CANADA http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren |