Re: [abc-users] args question

From: Pavel Avgustinov <pavel.avgustinov@magdalen.oxford.ac.uk>
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 03:25:02 GMT

Jennifer LHOTAK wrote:

> pointcut caseSession():
> cflow(execution(* DepthFirstAdapter.caseASession(..)));
>[...]
> pointcut caseSession(ASession node): args(node) && cflow(execution(*
> DepthFirstAdapter.caseASession(..)));

As I understand it, by adding args(node), you specify some additional
information - the bottom pointcut will only match when the method
DepthFirstAdapter.caseASession has exactly one argument of type
assignable to ASession, while the top pointcut places no restrictions on
the arguments of the method.

You could change it to "args(node,..)" for any number of arguments,
binding only the first one - is that what you intend?

Hope this helps,

- P