[abc-users] Re: Compiler option -warn-unused-advice

From: Pavel Avgustinov <pavel.avgustinov@magdalen.oxford.ac.uk>
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 16:09:42 BST

Hi,

Please note that the abc-announce@comlab.ox.ac.uk is intended to be a
low-traffic list on which we announce important developments of abc.
Queries such as the one below are better off on abc-users@comlab.ox.ac.uk.

As for the matter at hand, this is something that perhaps doesn't quite
become clear in the usage message. Boolean options can be turned on by
specifying a suffix of :on, :true or :yes, and they can be turned off by
:off, :false or :no. Thus what you want is something like:

abc -warn-unused-advice:off <source files>

Hope this helps -- do let us know if you run into further trouble.

Cheers,
Pavel