RE: [abc-users] InternalCompilerError: Could not find a matching <init>

From: Oege de Moor <Oege.de.Moor@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Sat May 14 2005 - 13:52:19 BST

That's not so strange... restructure looks for such super calls (because
the itd field inits must come after it).

Normally these super calls are put in by the front-end, so we can rely
on them being there. It's strange that they're not put in here.
Are you using a modified front-end, or the standard abc distribution?

-O