RE: [abc-users] InternalCompilerError: Could not find a matching <init>

From: Prof. Laurie HENDREN <hendren@cs.mcgill.ca>
Date: Sat May 14 2005 - 22:03:38 BST

I believe that all java compilers, including abc - which uses
java2jimple of soot, will always insert the super call at the
beginning if an init, if there is not one already there. So, any
code coming into abc as source will have the super in the init, and
any code coming from class files will also have it.

Laurie

| Laurie Hendren, Professor, School of Computer Science |
| McGill University |
| 318 McConnell Engineering Building tel: (514) 398-7391 |
| 3480 University Street fax: (514) 398-3883 |
| Montreal, Quebec H3A 2A7 hendren@cs.mcgill.ca |
| CANADA http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren |
| http://wwww.sable.mcgill.ca http://aspectbench.org |