Re: [abc-users] where is the keyword "aspect" defined

From: Pavel Avgustinov <pavel.avgustinov@magdalen.oxford.ac.uk>
Date: Mon Jan 23 2006 - 22:30:39 GMT

Jie Ouyang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to abc's aspectj compiler. I am looking at the source file
> for the parser. I don't see the keyword "aspect" is defined in the
> aspectj.flex. I am wondering how this scanner can pick the word
> "aspect" in a input file.
Keywords are handled generically by the lexer to make extending it with
new keywords easier. In the flex file (aspectj.flex), the interesting
location is in lines 677 -- 720.

To answer your particular question, "aspect" is registered as a keyword
in src/abc/main/AbcExtension.java on line 404.

Hope this helps,