RE: [abc-users] No active advices

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden@mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Tue Jan 24 2006 - 04:06:36 GMT

So you want to have the advice body generated for an advice that is never ever going to be active at runtime? Is that what you want? If so, I am confused, because I cannot see any reason for why this would make sense - but we could certainly tell you how to do so, though.

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group
McGill University, Montréal, Canada