Re: [abc-users] Warning instead of error when type is not found

From: Thiago Bartolomei <thiagobart@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 10:20:49 BST

Hi,

I agree it should be an error, because it is not a pattern, it is a type
reference. I just wanted to use this switch to keep compatible with ajc,
because I am building a tool with abc in the background. Users usually
compile their programs with ajc and it would be strange if my tool says it
cannot compile a program that ajc compiled.

Thanks,
Thiago