Re: [abc-users] Tagging AspectJ Compiler

From: Guillaume Pothier <gpothier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 15:10:42 -0400

> The abc implementation of tagging is newer than the ajdt one
> and will be a bit different as the weaving instructions used
> in abc is a bit different.

Ok that's cool!
So each generated instruction is tagged with an InstructionKindTag
which can be DEFAULT (which corresponds to base code) or any of the
other kinds defined in InstructionKindTag, right?
If I understand, the tags are then embedded in the class files as code
attributes in each method where the content of the attribute is a list
of (label,tag) pairs, encoded in Base64.
Is there some code, in abc or elsewhere, that reads tagged class files
and decodes those tags?
Regards,