Re: [abc-users] Soot and abc to move to Java 5

From: Eduardo S. Cordeiro <cordeiro@dcc.ufmg.br>
Date: Sun Feb 25 2007 - 19:09:19 GMT

Eric,

This is probably off-topic but as I understand your message it seems
that you are moving to Java 5 in the Soot and abc code. Is there a plan
on supporting Java 5 (and AspectJ 5 -- without the ugly annotation
syntax) features on these tools?

Regards,
Eduardo Cordeiro

PS.: the first item on your list states that Soot and abc will *not* run
under Java 5 or higher JVMs. This is just a typo, right?