Re: [abc-users] Obtaining jimplified advices in a ReweavingAnalysis

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden@mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 13:48:24 BST

HI, Nathan.

I think this is a bit tricky, because some pieces of advice are
inlined while others may not. So first of all you would have to know
where to look for the code. Also, I am not quite sure whether you want
the code of the shadow, i.e. the location where the advice is woven or
the code that is actually woven into there.

The latter you can get by looking at the Jimple that is generated for
the AdviceDecl (AdviceDecl is a MethodDecl and the advice body is
hence a normal method body for which Jimple is generated the usual
way.) For around-advice, things might be a bit more tricky.

What are you trying to achieve on a higher level? Maybe there are
other ways to do it...

Eric

--
Eric Bodden