Re: [abc-users] Determine a basic block

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden_at_mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:09:26 -0400

Hi again.

I cannot quite see what's wrong with your Jimple code but I suspect
that you are weaving into positions for which it is not advisable to
weave into. (Bytecode has certain constraints on the code layout that
needs to be adhered to.)

You should be able to debug this easier by playing with the generated
Jimple code. You can actually feed back the .jimple files to Soot:

java -cp abc-complete.jar soot.Main Hello.jimple World.jimple. This
generates .class files which you can then try to run. Try to modify
the two jimple files (e.g. by removing statements) until the code
verifies. This should give you an idea of what could be the problem.

Hope that helps.

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group
McGill University, Montréal, Canada