[abc-users] capturing aspects

From: Amjad Nusayr <anusayr_at_cs.nmsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:25:23 -0600

Hi all
I looking to see if there has been work done on capturing aspects, what
I mean is identifying woven aspects in a particular program. The thing
that I have in mind is I want to take an aspect that is already in a
program and modify it, in some sense its like (second level weaving ---
or an aspect on top of another aspect).

so for example if I have an aspect A, I want to capture it and insert my
own instrumentation (A') before and after it.

--- A'
-----A
----A'

I hope this is a cleat picture...