Re: [abc-users] capturing aspects

From: Amjad Nusayr <anusayr_at_cs.nmsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:00:30 -0600

Eric,

I mislead you in referring to an already-woven aspect, what
I really want to do is to wrap an aspect as it is getting
woven, with my own code. In other words, for an aspect A
that is getting woven, I want to weave in A', where A' is
[mycode]A[mycode]. I do necessarily need to specify my code
in Java source -- it will be small enough that if I need to
hardcode some adding of AST nodes to construct it on the
fly during ABC processing, I can do that, or if there is another way to do it
then Im all ears.

Regards
Amjad