Re: [abc-users] Determine a basic block

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden_at_mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:11:54 -0500

Hi.

Right now, abc supports has two types for ShadowMatch: StmtShadowMatch
and BodyShadowMatch. You probably want to extend this to also provide
a BlockShadowMatch. Also, you have to create a new subclass of
ShadowType, e.g. BlockShadowType, and register it in:
AbcExtension.listShadowTypes().

Basic blocks are easy to figure out from Jimple: Just create a new
soot.toolkits.graph.BlockGraph.

Eric

--
Eric Bodden