Re: [abc-users] abc's AspectJ compatibility

From: Pavel Avgustinov <pavel.avgustinov_at_magd.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:00:55 +0000

Just as a remark, if you use the new abc frontend (abc-ja, see the the
discussion in other messages to this list), you can now process AJHotDraw
without modifying it by giving the "-debug lazyAdviceGeneration" flag on the
command-line. This will avoid generating advice associated with pointcuts
that are statically known to be false, thus avoiding the error messages.

Cheers,
- Pavel