Re: [abc-users] After Weaving

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden_at_mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:01:55 -0400

Hi Amjad.

In order to know how to solve this we first need to know what's wrong.
so you are saying that your after-advice is woven after the first
statement of the block instead of weaving after the last statement of
the block?

In that case it sounds like you are using a StmtShadowMatch when you
shouldn't. See my earlier posting to this list:
http://abc.comlab.ox.ac.uk/archives/users/2008-Apr/0028.html

Eric

--
Eric Bodden