Re: [abc-users] Obtaining a program AST using abc

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden_at_mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 09:38:58 -0400

Hi Luca.

The way in which to access and transform the AST depends on whether or
not you are using the JastAdd-based frontend for your abc extension.
So are you using polyglot or JastAdd?

In cases where you are using polyglot, the extension abc.eaj is a good
entry-level tutorial (although it does not show anything in terms of
AST transformations IIRC), in cases where you are using JastAdd you
should rather have a look at abc.ja.eaj.

Hope that helps.

Eric

--