Re: [abc-users] How to add own compiler arguments

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden_at_mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 11:26:47 -0400

Hi Thomas.

The parsing of arguments is right now not extensible in the sense that
extensions can define their *own* arguments. However, there is a very
simple and standardized mechanism to modify the original
OptionsParser:

- modify the file /abc/src/abc/main/options/options.xml adding your
own arguments
- run the ant target options-code

This will generate OptionsParser for the arguments stated in options.xml.

Eric

--
Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group