[abc-users] unconditional branch in jimple

From: Amjad Nusayr <anusayr_at_cs.nmsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:21:09 -0600

Hi
I'm trying to figure out where does the unconditional branch goto in
jimple GotoStmt, I used to the method getTarget() which tells me the to
which stmts I going to. But I need something that can tell if the target
is above or below the current GotoStmt. Are there any numbered labels
that are attached to each stmt in which I can tell if the target is
above or below me??

Regards
Amjad