Re: [abc-users] probability

From: Amjad Nusayr <anusayr_at_cs.nmsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 22:40:42 -0600

I thought I knew how to generate random numbers at runtime. BUT I dont.
How can make my aspect (or my extension) generate random numbers every
time I run my code. I created a probability PC but generates random
numbers at compile time. This does not what I wanted cause it means I'm
executes the same sites over and over again.

Amjad