[abc-users] How to find places where each piece of advice is woven

From: Meisam Fathi <meisam.fathi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 12:09:28 +0330

Hi there,
I am a new abc user. I'm working on testing and debugging AspectJ
programs, and I want to use abc for analyzing source code. What I want
to do is finding places where advice bodies are woven, i.e. for each
advice, I want to obtain a list of all places where this advice is
woven. Obviously, abc computes such a list when it compiles AspectJ
code, but how can I obtain it. Is what I want available in
GlobalAspectInfo class, or somewhere esle, or should I develop some
extra piece of code to obtain it? If some extra code is needed, should I
add some classes to abc, or should I change some of the existing classes?

Tanks in advance.
Meisam