Re: [abc-users] Java 5

From: <alpery_at_cs.technion.ac.il>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:27:49 +0300

Hi Eric,

I'm running the abc.main.Main (abc version 1.3.0) in Eclipse.
The project folder is C:\abc_compiler\categorization.
The program arguments for code without elements of Java 5 are:
-sourceroots C:\abc_compiler\example
(it works)
For code that uses elements of Java 5 I've tried:
-ext abc.ja -sourceroots C:\abc_compiler\example
(the described error was received)
In file system the code of example is in folder:
C:\abc_compiler\example\src\test_classes

Thank you,
Yevgenia