Re: [abc-users] grammar help

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden_at_mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 08:54:17 -0400

Yes, that should be the right one. I am not sure what you mean by "how
should I use it". Do you mean how to access the int number from the
literal? If so, that depends on the frontend you are using. Are you
using JastAdd or Polyglot? They both use different parser generators.

Eric

--
Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group, McGill University