[abc-users] probability

From: Amjad Nusayr <anusayr_at_cs.nmsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:15:58 -0600

Hello
I want to design a PC called probability(p) i n which advice is woven at
each joinpoint but is executed only with P probability. My main concern
here is that a dynamic check is needed to create this action. To check
the probability I want to pre-compute a "trace" of random numbers, then
just pull the next unused number out of the trace. There are two things
I need to ask of. First, How can I create this dynamic check? Second.
How can I get the trace of random numbers to be a part of my generated code?

Thanks
Amjad