[abc-users] Inter procedural control-flow analysis

From: Antoine Marot <amarot_at_ulb.ac.be>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 13:46:10 +0200

Hi,

I would like to analyze what the execution of an advice might do. More
precisely, I want to compute a set of all possible variables an advice
execution might read or write.

I need this information to affect the advice weaving but I read in the
AOSD05 paper that the advice weaving phase precedes the analyses
phase. Does that mean what I would like to do is impossible using ABC ?

If not, what would be a good starting point to implement that
feature ? I guess I need some intra and inter procedural control-flow
analysis. Does some related work have already been implemented ?

Best regards,

Antoine