Re: New version of the Draft Thesis document

Hi Jay,

If you download and uncompress "sablecc.zip", you will find a few
example grammars in the file "examples.zip". There is no HTML grammar
yet, but I guess that someone on the mailing list will come up with one
soon (and hopefully share it with us).

Yes, SableCC uses standard BNF grammars. You might want to read the
"Parser" chapter of the thesis to get more information. If you want an
overview of SableCC, you should read chapter 3. It describes SableCC and
goes through a complete example. It is illustruted with many figures,
too.

Have fun!

Etienne