simplec example

 I got SableCC up and running--it seems to have worked on the
minibasic example (very nicely, I might add).  But, and this
doesn't seem to have anything to do with SableCC?, when
I try to compile the simplec example (after having run SableCC
on the grammar), the compiler gets stuck in the PointsToAnalysis.java
file. Which is to say, it doesn't print an error message; it just
never terminates!  The sticking point seems to be when it tries
to reference PArray...  stuff.  What makes javac go into an
infinite loop?  No one around here has a clue!
       Alyson