Re: case insensitive tokens??

Hi Bob.

To create case insensitive tokens, you simply create case insensitive
helpers. In fact, you could even create "internationalized" case insensitive
helpers...

For example:

Helpers
  a = ['a' + 'A']; // using sets
  b = 'b' | 'B'; // using regular expression
  e = 'e' | 'E' | 0xuuuu | ...; // where uuuu is the Unicode for the French
"e accent aigu";-)

Tokens
  to = t o;
  hello = h e l l o;

If people really want English case insensitive strings, I could add the
following somewhat confusing notation:

Tokens
  to = "to"; // case insensitive (double quotes)
  hello = 'hello'; // case sensitive (single quotes)

But I am not sure if this is really needed...

Etienne