Re: ANNOUNCE: SableCC version 2.4

Etienne Gagnon writes:
> There's a new version at http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/sablecc/.
>
> Changes:
> - Fixed the error message in the setText method of fixed text tokens.
> - Added appropriate throws clauses to filter() methods in the Lexer and
> Parser classes.
>
> Please let me know if you have any problem.

Hmmm.. my parser/Parser.java has

  private void push(int state, Node node, boolean filter)

which calls

  protected void filter() throws ParserException, LexerException, IOException

I added "throws ParserException, LexerException, IOException" to
the definition of push (in parser.txt) and this fixed the compile error.

-Archie