SableCC input file translators?

Hello!

I would like to translate the sablecc input file to html and to the bison
input format.  Does anyone know if this has been done?  I don't want to
duplicate work. :)

For the html, I'm thinking of just a "browser" for the grammar, with links
connecting productions from where they're used to where they're defined.  The
grammar we're defining is quite large and it's sometimes difficult to keep
track of those kinds of things.

The sablecc to bison translator is mainly for EBNF to BNF translations.

Thanks!
laura
--
   .. Laura Tweedy .. tweedy@umr.edu ..
"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch."