Re: some questions about SableCC

Jeff Fan wrote:
> 1. Is SableCC free ?

The short answer is yes. The complete answer is in the license that you
can read at: http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/sablecc/License.html

> 2. Could I get its sourcecode or could anybody send it to me ?

The source code is included in the distribution. You may
redistribute/modify it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public
License (see the above URL for details).

> 3. Does SableCC support unicode(or the BMP of ISO 10646) truly ?
>    or does it only support the given range of unicode(or BMP) ?

In short, SableCC supports 16 bits characters. Anything else is
supported through regular expressions.

Etienne

Etienne Gagnon, M.Sc.                   e-mail: gagnon@sable.mcgill.ca
Author of SableCC:                 http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/sablecc/