Re: AST transformations

> I have developed a simple DisplayAST class that allows one to explore
> a graphical representation of an AST. I'm not entirely happy with it,
> but it suffices for my current needs. I can make it available if you
> think it would be of general interest.

Hi Jeff.

I am sure that SableCC users will find a use for it.  It would be really great
if you could release it under the GNU LGPL.  Then, if it needs improving,
people will be able to work on it.

As for the AST transformer, do you have a sketch of your plans?  Do you think
your tool could complement SableCC with the ability to do complex AST
transformations (after parsing)?

Etienne
Etienne M. Gagnon, M.Sc.                     e-mail: egagnon@j-meg.com
Author of SableCC:                 http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/sablecc/