Re: Non-textual semantic values for Tokens?

Ok, how about providing a the code and interface for some standard
data types,  and allow the user to specify the type of the token?

Laurie

| Professor Laurie Hendren, School of Computer Science        |
| McGill University                                           |
| 318 McConnell Engineering Building      tel: (514) 398-7391 |
| 3480 University Street                  fax: (514) 398-3883 |
| Montreal, Quebec H3A 2A7               hendren@cs.mcgill.ca |
| CANADA                  http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren |