Re: [Fwd: help with syntax errors]

     Hi Brad,

     I think that what you describe is not possible with the current
     version Of SableCC. We need to make this the ability to restore the
     parser to a correct state, provided for example by a command within
     the SableCC grammar that allow us to "jump" to a state in case of
     error.

     I've seen some kind of other CC tool that allow this, but they are far
     less objet oriented than SableCC.

     If you take a look at the SableCC newsgroup, there's a discussion
     about your kind of problem, and the overall conclusion is that is not
     a good idea to "bufferize" the errors messages.

     Anyway, I have a tricky solution : Think about gettting the line
     number of the error when it occurs, and after this restart the parser
     on the next line in your input stream. This could work if you're
     grammar is simple.

     (If I'm wrong, I hope that Etienne will correct me ;-)

     Regards,
     Nadir