Re: Fwd: more examples

We have the start of any example at:

http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren/520/exp.html

There is a solution using lex/yacc and sablecc for a tiny
expression language.   An evaulator for the expressions needs
to be added since this example just parses and pretty prints.

Laurie

| Professor Laurie Hendren, School of Computer Science        |
| McGill University                                           |
| 318 McConnell Engineering Building      tel: (514) 398-7391 |
| 3480 University Street                  fax: (514) 398-3883 |
| Montreal, Quebec H3A 2A7               hendren@cs.mcgill.ca |
| CANADA                  http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren |