Re: Fwd: Need a Complete Doc

Hi Sylvain,

I don't think there is better bible than the thesis. Although it is omitting
some stuff, which Etienne is aware, it is still viable. If you follow the
example in chapter 3 of the thesis, you shouldn't have any problems with
that. Once you understand that example, read chapters 4, 5 and 6. But if you
are not in a rush, I'm setting up my web site, where I'm running a tutorial
on writing a small compiler using SableCC. Soon, the compiler will be
available with the distribution. I'll send it to Etienne. I'm still testing
it. It is a very simple compiler, but simple enough as a starting point on
how to use it.

I may have the web site up by next week. Until there, you'll have to feel
happy with the example found in the thesis. It is by far well documented as
far as I'm concerned.
Unfortunately, the tutorials will be in english. (I forgot my french.
Although I can still speak, I cannot write it clearly. so sorry!!!)

Good luck to you
Fidel Viegas.