Re:

Hi predael,

I've fixed some of the bugs on your grammar, but there are some productions
missing. I'm pretty busy right now. Otherwise I would fix all the bugs.
Anyway, if you try to fix the rest and if you find any other problems, just
mail it to us.
Find attached the file and if you have any problem, just send your query to
the list.

Regards
Fidel.