Parsing Specific Productions

Hello,

Does anyone knows how to parse an specific production instead of doing it
for the whole grammar?

I mean, let's take for instance the Java grammar, I would like to parse
class files and also methods body separately. I know that is possible to
do it in JavaCC (it is straight forward once you have your grammar)
because you just call the method associated with the production, but I
don't know how to do the same in SableCC.

Is it clear what am asking for? I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks in advance and Best Regards,

Patricio Salinas

ps: I read the documentation some time ago (the thesis report), and I
don't remember anything related with that.