Re: Error recovery

Hi Mauro.

I actually finished it, and have obtained permission from my client to
contribute the changes back.  Just haven't gotten around to sending it
in.  I will try to do it over the weekend.

There is an EXTREMELY big hack to make so that shift/reduces can be
un-done.  There is definitely a very clean way to do it, but I did it
the easy (and aweful) way.

I'll write more about it and send the code in shortly.

-Dan