Error recovery

Hi,

Dan, Thanks for the great work. I will review the submitted code, write a
short summary of my thoughts, discuss it with the rest of us, and commit
it once we agree on all the details. I hope to proceed with it during the
weekend.  Because of integrating error recovery into sablecc, I suggest we
release next development release 2.17.* now, and wait with the stable 2.18
till all the integration is done, what do you think?  The other
possibility is to release the stable 2.18 as it is now, and integrate
error recovery for the next dev release. Personally I opt for the former
solution.

best regards
Mariusz