Re: java question

Etienne--

No, I haven't tried this construct; will it attack the order problem
(ie, the elements will traverse in non-reversed sequence), or the
stack-depth problem?

Also, the suggestion to move to a later version of sun's jdk worked; I
found 1.3.1 (didn't see 1.4; I'll look harder), and the stack overflow
doesn't happen any more. Now, it's just the order...

murf

--
murf:   Steve Murphy, 	             VP Technology
        57 Lane 17        Electronic Tools Company