Re: Bug in SableCC 2.17.2?

Hi Xuan Baldauf,

I think the problem is caused by mixing set and non-set helpers inside
set-based operation.

Helpers
  char            = [0..127];
  separators      = ';' | ',' ;
  tokenchar       = [char-separators];

As you can notice, seperators is not a set but a list of alternatives. If
you make it a set, like:

  separators      = [';' + ','] ;

all will work correctly.

(Btw, it will throw another exception, due to lack of any tokens
definitions, I believe. It would be nicer to simply tell that there is no
tokens for constructing DFA, so I will fix it today,  before 2.17.3.
Anything else?)

PS. what does the "mn" stand in your example Package declaration?
Just curious.

best regards
Mariusz