Re: Stoping a DepthFirstAdapter

Hi Brandner,

This is a FAQ, but unfortunately, we don't yet have a FAQ document...

In two words, derive your AbortException from RuntimeException.  Look in the
mailing list archive for the rationale. [Mainly, because of how exceptions are
declared in Java, you either do this, or you impose a "throws" clause on all
in/outXXX methods].

Good luck with your project,

Etienne

--