FW: Confusion

I think I have partly realized my mistake.  I think I should be simply doing

  PBlock block = node.getBlock();
  block.apply(this);

and relying on caseABlock to deal with the block.  The problem is that I
want to emit
code either side of each statement within the block.  Should I

  1) detect from within caseABlock that the parent is my ParStatement (or
something similar)

or

  2) create a whole new production for a block that is effectively a copy of
the original with a different name and implement this special behaviour in
caseANewBlock?

I suspect 2) is the correct way to go, but I need some pointers!

Thanks

Jim Moores